Our growing website design, development and creative services agency is currently interviewing qualified applicants to fulfill the role of Graphic Designer with our company.
We are looking for curious, passionate, results-driven, and above all fearlessly creative individuals who are dedicated to crafting a beautiful, thoughtful and engaging design that is both aesthetically pristine, while being effortlessly functional.
- The following are skills and specialties we are looking for in the perfect Graphic Designer:
- Thorough and in-depth knowledge of the Adobe CS
- Familiarity with multimedia design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat.
- An experienced knowledge of typography and how fonts and typefaces can alter the design and feel of a piece.
- A well-researched concept of color theory and how small variations in color can affect a design.
- The ability to respond to and maintain a daily communication with our studio's project manager.
- Keen time management skills; our studio produces a great deal of work and deadlines are crucial.
- Able to commit to no less than 20 hours per week.
The individual will be working as a freelance, contract artist. All projects are paid at the most competitive rate in the industry and we have a stellar reputation for compensating our talent fairly and efficiently.
If you feel that you possess the above traits and then some, submit your current resume or CV along with links to your portfolio. We will be contacting those candidates we are interested in speaking within a week of submission.